COVID-19 Crew Leader Pledge
To Our motogo Members:
We are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 Pandemic and are following the guidance of official communications from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as state and local health officials.
The United States of America has declared a National Emergency. Due to the current conditions, we need to take extra precautions for ourselves and our customers.
We encourage everyone to make decisions on whether you need to quarantine based on your personal family health conditions. No one will be obligated to work if they feel unsafe doing so. If you are at-risk or have a family member at-risk, we encourage you to stay home and to isolate. (At-risk: meaning you or someone you live with has a compromised immune system, respiratory issues, or you have an elderly person in your home). Please notify the Operations Department immediately so that we can take you off of online booking and out of dispatch.
If you choose to work during this time, in order to keep you, our customers, and our community safe, we ask for you to sign the following pledge:
- Commit to not congregating in groups of more than 5 people after work until further notice. We would prefer, until the situation improves, for you to go directly to work and home. This will keep you, your family, and our customers safe. This means no large gatherings, parties, restaurants, bars, churches, etc.
- If you (or someone you have come in contact with) have or develop any flu-like symptoms, like coughing, body aches, fevers, and/or shortness of breath, please notify the office immediately and we will help you find a testing center.
- We will attempt to screen our customers during the confirmation process for any signs of COVID-19. If you notice a customer with these symptoms, you may decline to assist with their move. Please notify the office.
- We encourage you to wash your hands several times a day for at least 20 seconds, use hand sanitizer over 70% alcohol, and refrain from touching your face. We are requesting that customers make available a hand washing station for you and your crew.
- We have canceled Driver’s Meetings to limit group congregation.
- All office personnel are working remotely and are prepared to assist you during this time, however, there will be a small crew of people at the office, during standard operating hours.
- Our current customer and mover introduction process includes a handshake between the customer and the Crew Leader. We are temporarily suspending this part of your perfect move experience to enhance everyone’s safety.
Being an industry leader, we will always hold stringent safety popcies.
We are confident that these additional popcies will help keep everyone safe.
Please contact us with any questions you have.