COVID-19 Letter from the CEO
To Our Valued Customers:
We are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 Pandemic, and are following the guidance of official communications from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local health officials.
We realize this is a stressful time, especially for our customers who still need moving services. While it is impossible to 100% prevent the transmission of COVID-19 during a move, we hope that additional safety policies will help reduce the potential of community spread. Our promise to you is that we put people over profits, therefore we are taking the following measures:
- Our Crews have a choice whether to work and are encouraged to make decisions based on their family dynamics. If they live with at-risk individuals they are encouraged to self-isolate.
- All motogo Members wanting to work must sign a COVID-19 motogo Member Pledge.
- We are encouraging Crew Members to wash their hands often for 20 seconds.
- We have canceled Driver’s Meetings to limit group congregation.
- Most office personnel are working remotely and are prepared to assist you with any of your moving needs.
- Our current customer and mover introduction process includes a handshake from your Crew Leader. However, we are temporarily suspending this part of your perfect move experience to enhance everyone’s safety.
Being an industry leader, we have always held stringent safety policies and we hope these additional policies provide you with peace-of-mind during your upcoming move.
It is our honor to deliver on our promise to you, our valued customers and neighbors.
Please contact us with any questions you have.